Solar Home Lighting SystemWe are a leading OEM Manufacturer of adani solar panels and solar home lighting system from New Delhi, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 28 / KilowattGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Kilowatt|
Adani Solar is the first vertically integrated enterprise in India, providing services from project up to photovoltaics manufacture.
To cater the buyer's requirement, we provide the best quality of Adani Solar Panels in the most affordable range. Get the best price of the Adani Solar Panels.
Solar Home Lighting System
Approx. Price: Rs 15,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
Other Details :
|Solar Power||5 - 150 Watt|
|Load Power||depending upon system capacity|
|Annual Maintenance Contract||no|
|Frame Material||Aluminium / Fiber / MS-PP|
- With the support of our talented professionals, we are passionately engaged in offering high-quality Solar Home Lighting System. The offered systems provide quality lighting through CFL and produced bright enough for domestic and commercial applications. Our provided lighting system is designed and manufactured only using premium quality components and leading technology in synchronization with the set industry standards. Owing to its features like low energy consumption, cost-effective and reliability, the provided system is highly admired by our clients.
- High-efficiency compact fluorescent lamp
- Preheating provided to lamp
- Luminaire with 3 position angular adjustment
- Flooded, thick plate low maintenance battery
- Battery terminal caps are provided
- This emits bright light that fills the entire room (12'x12') It can be used for 3-4 hours everyday
- This ensures that the lamp operates well even in the cold It also enhances the lamp life
- This makes it suitable for Wall/ceiling mounting
- This ensures a top-up once in a year. It also lengthens the battery life
- This helps avoid accidental short circuits and fire hazards
- This means that it is compliant with performance standards
- This prevents the battery from being over- charged, deep discharged and also protects the lamp from short-circuiting
- This ensures that the lamp is functional, even in cloudy conditions