Alpine Energies’ formation was based on more than just sound business vision. India as a country and the world, in general, is precariously positioned on the brink of a severe energy crisis. At this moment, the majority who are hit most by this emerging scourge are the ones who are the most vulnerable - the poorest of the poor.
At another level, businesses are going to increasingly face energy insecurity and that will reflect significantly on how they perform.
Addressing these on a sustainable level and at the same time, help keep the planet intact, by tapping an almost endless resource of energy, has been our guiding philosophy.
Coming days we plan for:
- Wider outreach in local domestic market,
- Bigger strides in ETC market,
- Expanding forays into other alternate sources of energy,
- BOOT & CDM (Clean Development Management) ventures,
- Establishing State of Art manufacturing facilities,